In this session Dr. Ancillotti takes us through the different ethical aspects surrounding AMR including medical ethics, public health ethics, ethics surrounding global inequalities and society and the individual. Proving yet again that AMR has different facets that should be considered when developing interventions to stop its spread.
- Difference between morals and ethics (3:07)
- AMR and global inequalities (7:12)
- AMR and Medical ethics (14:41)
- AMR and Public health ethics (21:53)
- AMR, Society and the individual (35:20)